Celebrate Day of the Dead with Museum of Latin American Art (MOLAA)! This year MOLAA will present an onsite event on Sunday October 17th, 2021 with accompanying online programming, accessible to all.
Make your reservations HERE!
Important to note the following:
- The event is FREE to attend (limit 4 tickets per reservation). Reservations are REQUIRED to attend the festival
- Proof of Covid-19 Vaccination(s) or an official NEGATIVE Covid-19 test taken within 72 hours of event date is REQUIRED for individuals 13 years old an older at the time of check in to attend the event.
- Masks are REQUIRED indoors
- Masks are RECOMMENDED outdoors
- Parking at MOLAA will be $15.00 per car on this day (Cash or Credit Card payment accepted)
- Additional parking available at the Long Beach Convention Center (entrance on Seaside Way and Hart Street). $15 parking fee. A shuttle will be available between Long Beach Convention Center parking and MOLAA for the event between 11:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Backpacks and large bags are NOT allowed in the museum, please leave oversized items at home or in your vehicle (Limited small lockers available)
- Bike rack space available (limited); Skateboards, scooters, roller skates are NOT allowed in the museum and storage is NOT available
If you have any questions, please call them at 562-437-1689 or email [email protected]
Performances at the MOLAA Robert Gumbiner Sculpture & Event Garden:
- 11:45 a.m. – 12:45 p.m.: LA Opera’s Zarzuela Project with the Mariachi Conservatory
- 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.: Indigenous Dance with Kalpulli Tlaltekuhtli & Semillitas Learning Community
- 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.: Sounds of Ancient Mexico with Martin Espino
There will also be free take home art kits, live music with DJ Nativity, Catrina Contest Photo Space, Oaxaca on Wheels and much more!
More info HERE!
View this post on Instagram
Date: Sunday, October 17, 2021
Time: 11:00 AM 5:00 PM