The Los Angeles Dodgers are hosting a Holiday Festival in the beautiful, newly-renovated Centerfield Plaza, the warning track, and both bullpens complete with nightly entertainment, an ice skating rink, scenic and light displays, holiday-themed food and beverage, and an opportunity to take photos with Santa!
Santa Claus will be landing his sleigh in the bullpen of the third-oldest ballpark in the Major Leagues this winter! Make reservations for one-hour time slots for professional photos with Santa and the kids. Guests will be able to access their pictures digitally with an option to receive printed photos or keepsakes mailed home.
For the first time ever, celebrate a white Christmas at Dodger Stadium with an illuminated, open-air ice skating experience constructed across the outfield. The 80′ x 60′ ice rink will run 30-minute sessions throughout each event date.
Other exciting experiences for the family include the chance to:
- Take pictures for this year’s family holiday card by choosing from a multitude of backdrops, including giant wrapped presents, snowmen, Santa’s sleigh, and a 40-foot Christmas tree
- Meet and interact with Santa’s elves
- Stroll through a winter wonderland of light displays and interactive installations, including light tunnels and the Northern Lights immersive experience
- Enjoy holiday music throughout the event and nightly live musical performances
- Create and take home a holiday keepsake
- Jump into the holiday season in one of the bounce houses
- Check off holiday gift shopping at the Dodgers’ merchandise outlets in the Centerfield Plaza
- Come hungry and thirsty, as the Dodgers Holiday Festival will have a wide selection of seasonally-inspired foods, including grilled entrees, desserts, cocktails, craft beers, wines, and hot chocolate
There’s an additional fee for ice skating ($15; skate rental included) and photos with Santa ($40).
You can buy the tickets HERE!
Find more info HERE!
View this post on Instagram
Date: NOVEMBER 26, 2021 – DECEMBER 31, 2021
- Weekdays: 5:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Weekends: 3:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Parking: Preferred Parking – $20.00 online or at gate; General Parking – $12.00 online / $15.00 at gate
Admission: Starts at $16.00 per ticket and must be purchased online in advance. Tickets are available for event entrance either before or after 7:00 p.m.