Peace Awareness Labyrinth & Gardens (PAL&G) was established by the Movement of Spiritual Inner Awareness (MSIA) as a non-profit center dedicated to peace and spirituality, as a way to share this beautiful center with the public.
Called a “Spiritual Oasis in the City,” its purpose is to provide a place for people to take time out of their busy lives to visit, reflect, and be rejuvenated by the peace and nature present.
An outdoor stone labyrinth was built in 2001, using the same design as the Chartres Cathedral labyrinth and it is dedicated to John-Roger, DSS, PAL&G’s Founder.
The spectacular Asian-themed meditation garden was opened in 2002 and it features sixteen water features, a koi pond and intimate seating areas tucked away to reflect, repose, meditate. A pergola and courtyard gardens offer additional areas to enjoy yourself.
Visitors are welcome to reflect in nature, “unwind the minds” walking the labyrinth, meditate, and tour the beautiful historic villa. Classes and workshops exploring topics focusing on personal growth and practical spirituality are offered weekly, learn more here.
PAL&G is often featured in the news, in magazines, and online sites as “a hidden treasure,” and “one of the best places in Los Angeles to visit.”
On Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays from 2 to 5 pm the Meditation Gardens and Labyrinth areas will be open for visitors. It’s a perfect way to spend a relaxing day and experience peace surrounded by nature.
They are keeping a close watch to ensure that all visitors, residents, and staff stay healthy.
Please be mindful of their new requirement:
- All visitors must:
- Pay $5 for each reservation
- Sign, print out, and bring this waiver form with you
- Wear masks at all times and practice social distancing.
- Appear at the time specified on the ticket
Please also note:
- They reserve the right to close the property and we will issue refunds as needed
- No entry into the mansion is allowed under any circumstances
- Without permission – absolutely no commercial, engagement or wedding filming, photography or video.
- No animals, other than service dogs are allowed on the property
- No smoking, recreational drugs, or alcohol permitted
- Avoid the use of cell phones or loud devices
- Using the property for meetings not affiliated with PAL&G is not permitted
- Please respect the labyrinth and grounds as a sanctuary
If you have any questions email them at [email protected]
View this post on Instagram
Date: June 13th, 21
Time: 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM PDT / 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM PDT
Tickets: Starting at $5.00