Kickstart your summer vibes with a weekend of roller skating, dancing, and a beer garden in the heart of DTLA!
Buy your tickets to skate an outdoor roller rink. Or for those not skating, snag a free general admission ticket for access to the dance floor, as well as a beer garden by Crowns & Hops Brewing Co., starting at 4pm.
With themes like Disco night and ’80s & ’90s night, skaters can get down to their favorite throwback hits and rock fun outfits. Theme night DJs curated by the Beat Junkie Institute of Sound.
THEME NIGHTS: Theme night DJs for roller rink and dance floor curated by the Beat Junkie Institute of Sound.
- ’80s & ’90s Night – Friday – 6pm to 10:45pm
- Disco Night – Saturday – 6pm to 10:45pm
- 2000s Night – Sunday – 5pm to 9pm
- Full DJ schedule coming soon . . .
BEER GARDEN: Local, black/woman/veteran-owned Crowns & Hops Brewing Co. will provide the beer garden, starting at 4pm each day. Must be 21 or older to enter beer garden. Cash bar.
- BPLB hazy IPA
- 8 Trill Pils pilsner
- Mama’s Keys key lime tart ale
More about skating rules and reservation HERE!
View this post on Instagram
Date and time:
- Friday, July 15 – 12noon to 10:45pm
- Saturday, July 16 – 10am to 10:45pm
- Sunday, July 17 – 10am to 9pm
- $12 Roller Skating + Skate Rental (includes access to dance floor & beer garden)
- FREE General Admission for unlimited access to dance floor & beer garden (skating NOT included)