Mystic Universe: Interactive Art Exhibition offers a fascinating journey beyond the boundaries of space and time to the worlds beyond.
Descriptions of this reality beyond have descended to us, in the form of an epic, through religion, mythology, sacred painting, and architecture – striking in both mystery and beauty. Due to the synthesis of art and modern technology, visitors will be able to join the knowledge of ancient civilizations, see reconstructed ancient monuments of architecture, and unravel the secrets of the sacred universe.
For thousands of years mystics and scientists have tried to depict the scheme of the universe, beginning with a map of the starry sky, and ending with three elephants standing on a turtle supporting the Earth. However, for the first time in the history of mankind, and with the assistance of computer graphics and animation, we can see the ideas of ancient sages embodied in the works of modern artists!
You can read more info on the official Website!
Get your tickets HERE!
You will be able to:
- Immerse yourself in mind-blowing 360º visual content from artists featured at Coachella, Burning Man, and ARTECHOUSE
- Explore 3 domes (over 6,700 sq. ft.) of filled with interactive art installations, experiential attractions, and picture-worthy moments
- Experience Digital displays, sound effects, projection mapping and much more!
- Check out Vendors, artists, and interactive fun around every corner
- See incredible works from Julius Horsthuis, Igor Baranko, and Luminokaya
Date: September 17, 2021 – January 30, 2022
Opening hours (time slots available every hour): Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday: 4pm-10pm / Saturday & Sunday: 12pm-10pm
Duration: 90 minutes
Admission: Single $50, Couples (2) $85, Group (6) $200, VIP $200-500